Nomie 3.0.13 Beta - Reminders are coming
Sunday June 3rd 2018
Nomie 3.0.13 Beta is now out
Note: I am no longer accepting new beta testers, as I hope to have the public release ready in the next month.
I've implemented reminders in multiple forms in Nomie 1, Nomie 2, Nomie 3 (with calendars), and now Nomie 3 standalone. Up until now, my reminder solutions were never very helpful besides alerting you, and controlling when reminders happened was limited.
In Nomie 3.0.13 controlling reminder timing is STILL LIMITED - but only for this release. Due to a bug, I had to disable the custom time setting for reminders. In this version you can only set a reminder daily at a specific time, or every X days at a specific time.
What Nomie 3.0.13 does bring to the party, is the ability to track specific trackers (in sequence) with a tap of the notification.
For example: "Wake up #sleepquality #mood #energy" will automatically bring up my sleepquality input, then my mood, then my energy - I can skip any of them too.
Here's what else changed
- First and Last Time statcards
- hashtag button shortcut
- Compare statcard now remembers compared trackers
Fixes / Upgrades
- Timer correctly shows time when returning from the background
- Background Notifications
- Better keyboard layout for posting
- Event Search UX improvements
- Board Menu no longer scrolls unless it needs to
- Stat chart labels now update when changing date.
- Stream refresh on correct date
- Day resets after 12am - clearing tracker buttons etc
- Automatic calendar import now triggers "today change" if a new event was added today.
- Statcard selector bug