Nomie 5 Release
Saturday April 25th 2020
Thank you Covid-19, you have afforded me the time to finally bring a bunch of features to Nomie that the users and myself have been wanting.
What's new in Nomie 5
Like past version of Nomie, you are not forced to upgrade. Instead, Nomie 5 will run at https://v5.nomie.app letting Nomie 4 continue to run for those that don't want to upgrade. Nomie 1,2,3,4 users who want to start using Nomie 5, will need to export their data from their current version of Nomie, and import it into Nomie 5.
Blockstack users, Blockstack will see this as a completely new site, and will keep Nomie 4 and Nomie 5 data separate.
Visit the new home page to see more screenshots
This version brings a lot of small attention to details. Better looking tracker buttons, improved log list, stats completely redesigned.
Track other Trackers while tracking 🤔!
Use case: each time I track Wine or Beer, I also want to track Alcohol. By including #alcohol(*), now each time you tap beer or wine, #alcohol will be included, and have the same value.
Completely redesigned Stats
- See stats for People, Context, and non-official trackers
- Compare unlimited people, context and trackers
- Stacked stats, so you can quickly get back to where you were.
The Number Input is now a full on calculator
Notes can now include links
Running Timer notification / quick access
Sorting of the All Board
This Day in History
New Standalone Streak View
Multi Tracker now can include @people and +context
You can now include @people and +context into the multi-tracker.
Browse your data
See what people, trackers and context are related
Runner up features
- New Step by Step Tracker Designer
- Improved User Onboarding
- Clickable Map Pins
- Better search
- Smaller data storage chunks (1 week instead of 1 month)
- CouchDB users can define their own database name
- New Note Parser, killing regular expressions and increased parsing speed by 2x.