Nomie 3 before Nomie 3...
Friday February 16th 2018
Want to start tracking data a head of the Nomie 3 release? Sweet - thanks to the fact that Nomie stores data in a calendar on your device - we can now do just that!
Wha!? Yes! You heard me right - Nomie doesn't actually store your data in the Nomie app, but instead reads data from your calendar and analyzes it accordingly.
Manually tracking without the app
- Create a new calendar - this can be local, an iCloud calendar or a Google calendar called Nomie.
Create a new event!
- Set the title of the event to #nomie
- Set a start and end time - as Nomie ignores all-day events.
- In the notes field, add your notes including Nomie 3 hashtags. For example:
Today I drank #water(32oz) and a #mood(5)
- Save the event, and go on with your day.
I'm targeted a end of the month beta test for iOS users, with android following shortly there after.