- How do I edit a Tracker?
- How do I sort my trackers?
- How do I get one-tap tracking like in Nomie 1 and 2?
- Can I import Nomie 2 data?
- Can I auto import other data into Nomie 3 like Nomie 2’s API?
- Can I share my Nomie Trackers?
- Can I use Nomie on my watch?
- How does Nomie make money?
- Why is Nomie an Elephant?
- Who created Nomie?
- Can I track more without upgrading to unlimited trackers?
Long press on the tracker button. Select “Edit Tracker”
You cannot sort the “All” board, which is the default board. If you want to sort trackers, you need to upgrade to the Unlimited Trackers, and add a new board. Custom boards can be sorted by tapping the “Sort” button at the bottom of the board.
Long press the tracker and select “Edit Tracker”. Enable the “One Tap Record” option.
Yes! Make sure you export your Nomie 2 data to Dropbox. Find the backup file within Dropbox, and move (or copy it) to iCloud Files. In Nomie 3, tap the Settings tab, and select “Import Data”. Select from Files and pick the Dropbox backup that you moved to iCloud.
Yes! Nomie 3 supports the sharing of trackers by scanning a code. Long press the tracker button you want to share. Select “Share” from the popup. On your friends phone, launch Nomie and hit the “+ Add” tracker button. Select “From Code”, scan code.
Yes, using Nomie’s Calendar Import feature. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Auto import from Calendar.
Once enabled, Nomie will occasionally check the last few days of your calendar for any events that have #nomie in the title. To add tracker data, use the hashtag format #trackertag(value) - for example: #mood(6)
Not directly, you can use Nomie’s calendar import and the great iOS app Workflow to get close.
- Tap the Settings tab
- Select Import Data
- Select Import from Calendar
- Enable “Auto Import from Calendar”
- Launch Workflow and create a new workflow that generates a Calendar Event.
- Make sure the title of the event has #nomie in it.
- In the event Notes you can put any content and Nomie will track it. For example: #mood(4)
Well truthfully, it doesn’t make all that much. Fortunately, I have a great job that covers the bills, and since Nomie is offline it doesn’t cost much to maintain. That being said, 4 years of my life has been invested in Nomie and it’s time to start bringing in a little beer money. Accordingly Nomie 3 introduces InApp Purchases for the number of trackers and goals you have.
For multiple reasons.
- Elephants Don’t Forget
- Jonathan Haidt’s Elephant and the Rider metaphor
- [Cage the Elephant]
Me Brandon Corbin. I created Nomie back in June 2014, I am still the lone designer, developer and product manager.
Yes! While you won’t have a button, you can track data by adding to the note field (“What’s up”). Track data using the hashtag syntax, for example:
Today was a good day, #mood(5) #water(44), once it’s tracked you can access stats by visiting your timeline and long pressing on the tracked value.