I've been sitting on this release for a few months as it will mark the end of new feature development for Nomie 5. From this point on, only bug fixes will be applied to N5, as I work on a massive refactor that will become Nomie 6.
Here are some of the bigger changes in Nomie 5.6
New Button Views for non-Patrons
Better offline message queue support
Offline log queue for Blockstack users now allows you to see all of the logs in the queue, and delete specific ones.
Timer Continuation by user Rauno
White Balls no more
Track from the Dashboard
You can now tap the Tracker name on a Widget to track.
Latest Note Widget
Picker list Improvements
- Search for longer lists
- Improved Design
- Ability to edit without losing existing selections
- Quarterly view will now show as days instead of weeks.
- When comparing selecting a specific time will now highlight all visible charts, and display the value for the selected date.
Long Press now automatically tracks the default value & starts/stops a timer.
...or for Timers it will automatically start and stop the timer. Thanks to Patron member JMorris for this killer recommendation.
Tracker Bundle Support
Nomie can now import Tracker Bundles - which is a group of related trackers - [/trackers](for an example check out the library)
Other notable items / fixes
- Improved API Capture View
- New Visual while swiping between tracker and dashboard tabs
- api importer only imports first of multiple items
- dashboard chart widget throwing error for people and context
- setting chart min y to just below the actual min y value (if > 0)
- hide from all tab not hiding
- clearing capture log after saving in the focused editor
- widget options is not consistent with other element options
- souble-clicking stop timer results in incorrect recorded value #131
- hide "timer" option from UOM's #88
- refactoring swipeable to copy ionic's approach
- adding blocker on csv export
- adjusting swiper work
- setting uom as non-advanced field in editor
- popmenu alignment
- adding proper coloring to avatars when only label
- block button now showing unknown person
- hiding selected state in widgets
- auto complete selection doesn't pull in tracker.include
- on-this-day tracker order is backwards
- when editing a picker list you lose your previous selection
- grow text input when note is long and submitted automatically
- picker grouping with comma instead of space
- on-this-day tracker grid smooshes on ipad
- tapping on text version of tracker, people context does nothing
- select input chevron down not clickable u/slorge
- adding Nomie settings access from the small upper right gear
- colorizing letter emojis